Thursday, January 11, 2007

above ground

actually i stopped looking for it halfway of the year but i guess i wasnt expecting it to be that great..

i found my high..

i thought it was just stories of occasional addicts trippin.. seein things, dead people or things floating..

i saw things that would scare people..

usually im the last one to get hit by it..i see them transform into something happy, weightless, droopy eyed, huggable people..it always makes me smile..

always have my own corner of the room... near the bass speakers.. if people comes to my domain and ask for a hug and start sayin they miss me, then i know their above ground na..
they like to hug me..

i dono why.. but i guess mine is a real hug from a big guy :)..

"you dont listen to trance, you feel it"

the drop was diff.. a lot diff from the past... it was makin me heavy.. havent felt that..this one didnt let me stand up.. i was just sitting there.. breathing heavy cold air.. the air is full of mint..

i feel every inhale exhale..
now i have my hit..
i slowy lay down..

then someone laid beside me..i can feel a soft skin..it was nice.. then hug came next..

"nice to see you mike, i miss you alot"

i responded with a smile and strange look.. i was hopin its not a man.. but thank god it was my friend..

she always dances with me.. i let her hair sway and touched my face when we dance..
but this time we just lay there and laughed..i know we were talkin bout i dont know what..
i was holding her hand and squeesing it..she was usin my arm as a pillow..
then someone greeted me and shooked my hand..

and asked if he could light up..

then he started to disappear into the dark and appeared 2light glows.. one is red and another was blue..

i call him firefly..
he started dancing.. thats his trip.. thats his high..

havent seen him for 5 months.. i just know he went to the states..
his light show improved alot.. it helped withthe high.. but his "wari" made the drop smooth..


so many thing happend that night..i really dont know if time was too slow or too damn fast for me..

my peek came 30mins after..

damn i was alone.. but i see people.. with changing faces.. thick eyebrows.., long eye lashes.. no droopy eyed happy people.. just scary looking shit..

but it was the same old cast of clowns who dropped with me..

im in a room of melted things.. the lamp shade is all wiggly.. the light fixtures turned into large insect..

im in the mind of a surreal artist..
hoped it was Dali's

i was talkin gibbirish.. im describing what im seein to her and she was smilling..

but she told me i was scaring her.. then i stopped..

i went to the dinning room but i saw angels and a demon..

my angels dont have halos or wings.. they have square auras..
my demon was 10ft tall. large shoulder and turns into something much beautifull than my angels..

and made me smile again...

i just watched them..for a minute or two..maybe longer..
i was feeling the high was droppin so i went back in the room..

she was dancing alone.. wearing a black long sleeves and jeans.. i just watched her.. she looked and asked me to standup but i still cant..

im still seein things.. she's not the pretty mestiza i know na.. she's more angelic..her white skin is more whiter as if it was glowing..she's got a shoulder lenght hair but i saw long curled hair..i couldnt look no more so i turned by back ..

damn i still saw the insects..

it was 4am.. need to come down.. i washed my face with cold water.. it helped a little
rested for a bit..talked to my friends till 6.. and went home at 7am..

she hugged me before goin home..
and i shooked the hand of her husband before leaving..


damn pill have a high acid content..

NICE!!!







happines is free when you lose your mind.

No comments: