Monday, January 22, 2007

listen to my mind

i am calm today..

got in at 7:30 and did some personal things..

weekend was still a working day for me..

my mind is out right now.. just stepped outside

still thinking of getting a canon camera...

looking for diane arbus's work..

im gona accept my everyday ugly..

why am i writing like this..

when your dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardess part..

Friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship, never..

Call me what you want, but I sincerely refuse to believe that 'no' is not the answer

my words are cold and flat.. you deserve more...

Like somehow, you weren’t meant to win this game...

Being a sentimental, optimistic, bastard can work both ways. ..


"sometimes the last thing you want come's in first.. sometimes..the first thing you want never comes.. but i know waiting is all that i can do.."

i just dont know when to stop.

No comments: