Tuesday, April 03, 2007

less than a month...

had the best, worst, interesting and a bit depressing 3 weeks of my life...

like i have my own roller coaster ride...

the ride is free..i think im still on it this very minute.. i want to get off now.. pleaseeeeee

the first part was pretty much nice... goin up and up.. higher and higher.. nice..

but the fall was a bit hard and damn fast.. i couldnt do anything but feel the weight of everything..

pain of losing someone.. hurt of seein my baby get sick.. feeling of bein betrayed by someone you trusted... and the weirdest thing i felt was the feeling of a broken heart..

before... i forgot the last time i cried.. really cried.. but the 3 weeks thought me to realize that i need it..or maybe unconciously i've been wanting to.. i need feel weak, accept that i cant be always strong emotionaly...

its ok to show weakness...
i cried 4 times within those weeks.... yah i counted...

first was just empathy..

second was for letting down a person who trusted me..

third was for my kid..

fourth was for a person..an angel for me and my mom.. but i guess God needs her more than we do up there to kick some ass..

now.. my ride is losing speed.. i guess around the corner there's an uphill or maybe a loop or two..


but for me.. im thru with the downside of life for the moment..


now im gona enjoy this friggin ride no matter what..

wuhoooooooooo!! my life sucks!! but the backgorund music kick assss!!!!

No comments: