Thursday, November 23, 2006

pain leads to freedom..

yesterday was a bit crazy.. the creative is overloaded again (whats new anyway) but we didnt mind at all.. couldnt careless if we have deadlines!! whats important to us is output! for me particullarly.. i dont mind how you do your job.. i wont get in your face or even sit on it just to finish or make it nice, i dont mind if you sing, bark, dance or run around naked while workin, aslong as you deliver.. your good to me.. ok bad idea running around naked.. please dont get any ideas..

i was out early.. really havent feelin good lately bout myself.. dont know whats wrong but sadness creepin in.. havent seen her for a long time.. now my old friend sadness is showin her lovely face and tryin to sit beside me..sayin hello and remembering..but im ignoring her, just maybe..if i try harder to ignore her..she will leave me alone.. but damn fool, i said hi.. now she lettin herself in again..

pain leads to freedom..it’s everyone’s opinion ....not my own

i shouldnt be remebering pain..i have a selective memory.. all those sad feelling, all those
pain inside.. kept away in a box..


guess its too small for my pain..


but its always a good time to run around naked...

just a thought..


"dont forget to smile".. i always say that to someone..

but im ignoring her, just maybe..if i try harder to ignore her..she will leave me alone.. but damn fool, i said hi.. now she lettin herself in again..

maybe, i should open the door and...



smile at my pain..





No comments: