Sunday, November 26, 2006

hate, hurt and ignorance

PERSON 1:
do i really look like a bad person?.. i mean how can you judge me without knowing me...you dont know how i think, feel, hurt, work or even you dont know my name.. youve judge me beacause of my appearance..damn! man get a life.. F*CK YOU!

PERSON 2:
Right now man..i have so many problems.. work, life, finances, relationship and now please dont add up.. your friggin old enough to get your issues settle man.. you tell me you dont believe what your helper said, you tell me your better or dont want to stoop down to their level.. but your affected.. you spank your kid just to make a point.. what if i did the same thing to you and watch you bleed?!! will you see my point!? man.. your rent is free, we give up our bigger unit for you and your family, you paid for a car 60% less, you have a garage, your mom gave you money for your business and still you feel neglected! your the biggest loser i know..

PERSON 3:
DOnt assume please.. i talk to yu coz i like the conversation and your a good person.. intelligent but sometimes ignorant bout life, funny but sometimes a bitch, cute but can sometimes hurt and honest but sometimes dont speak up..i wouldnt mind if you say bye, life is like that but.. a one last conversation and a cup of cofee would be nice..

********
mike has been tryin to live his life without hurting and judging other people..his been through a lot.. so he is sorry if he looks like he doesnt care.. he actually does,

but..


they dont..

No comments: