Thursday, July 12, 2007

it took heaven and earth plus a kick from my kid to drag myself out of bed today.. feeling weird and all..splitting headache and a heavy body.. i thought getting home early last tuesday was a good thing.. but it wasnt... got out of the buildng and it started to drizzle then after walkin and thinkin that it was a nice me feelin the rain.. after a few meters.. it poured.. hard.. damn hard!

oh well..nice to walk under the rain still...

*45 mins passed*
stupid friggin rain!!!! are you mad at me!!

im soakin wet.. when i walk, i make this squishy sound..
squish, squish, squish!!

TAXI!!!!

"ill double the fee if you drive me to my house"..

it was a bad thing to do but hey im desperate to get out of this rain..

########
still love the rain, but take it easy on me next time pls..

aaaaaaccchhhhhhoooooo!!!

No comments: