Friday, July 13, 2007

WTF

woke up round 6:30am..too damn cold.. forgot to turn off the aircon and outside its rainin.. well atleast i had a nice sleep and red too.. anyways..my feeling today is kinda orangy *im talkin bout the color here* ..ok im wearin my orange shirt, torned jeans (hope HR wont give me memos and all) and my fave pair of shoes..oh..im usin my shoulder bag now.. well its a non-wooven bag, borrowed from the networks marketing stuff..its a sample for a marketing giveaway..

they say its gay-ish.. me usin it as a shoulder bag.. fuck off!! i will do watever i want, and i dont care..

so i went out round 8:30am and getting a cab is getting harder and harder this rainy days.. i stood there for about 15 mins and this group of people..3 people to be exact, 2 women and a gay guy, they were lookin at me and smilling.. ok i went tru a mental note

i took a bath*check*
no body odor *check*
brushed my teeth *check*
fly is not open *check*


maybe they're thinking im gay? WTF!! but the time they saw me lookin at them, they walked towards me and the gay guy just said.. "my friend told me that your cute" well i just smiled and said thanks..

nice way to start the day..

confused..

No comments: