Monday, October 23, 2006

beadsssss

a bad way to start the week...

i was hopoing for a quiet, organize and beating deadline week for me.. but it started me trying to find my accesories..and couldnt find them.. i feel naked.. i need my beads!!!!! F#$@#$K!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

im tryn to asses my self why a simple thing could ruin my day or hope not my week., well i guess its shows that my life is a mess right now.. im tryin to move forward but a new prob will set me 10 paces backward..i know its only beads but its my shield like jimi hendrix wont go to a gathering without his stratocaster or else he just stay on a corner and be a normal guy.. or salvador dali need his troops of crosseyed models and midgets when he go out on public, maybe not ebrytime, he just need to redirect attetion from him..well come to think of it.. im insecure,yah im right!!! im insecure of bein me..im not confindent of the way i look, the way i stand.. the way i talk, the way i walk, the way write and im not confident bout my work.. im the most insecure man in the world!!! and i cant type right!!!! @$%#@%!!!

i pray i wont get postal here..



sorry for the madness-shown

No comments: