Tuesday, August 07, 2007

why

she talked to me for hours...
i beg her to stop.. but she didnt..
she insisted on not putting the fone down..
i told her i was tired and want to sleep...
she told me "so sleep,ill be here listenin to your snoring"...

i was getting angry at her na...
but she didnt care bout my anger...
i cursed one or twice.. but not to her... she only said "so?"
i was pushing her away... like what i did to everybody...
but not like everybody...
she didnt move an inch...didnt want to...dont have any plans to either..

she told me things that she never told anybody... i was confused
i dont want to listen to her that time but the reciever is still on my ear...
her voice changes with every hour.. it became deeper, sadder then happier...
she seems enjoyin the conversation... i was confused

she knows what im goin tru right now... the hell, the demons beside me...
i really dont know why she's doin this... but it was better than nothing...
for two days now, she's checkin on me..
askin me how i am, what am i doin...


am i still thinkin of it..

this morning she texted me again.. askin hows my morning..
i answered "why?"...
she just replied back with a happy face...



i just said "thanks"

No comments: